Experts from McCalls Magazine have compiled a list of essential tips to help your family grow successfully and be happy. We would like to share them with you.
- Let children spread their wings-slowly. Give moderate praise, limited freedom and few choices.
- Spend as much downtime as you can with your kids. Attend as many of your kids’ school and sports events as possible. Hang up the phone in the evening, turn off the TV and don’t sweat your disorder.
- Instill a love of learning that will last forever. Understanding how the world works is the great excitement of life.
- Be willing to make unpopular decisions. Don’t be afraid to teach your child to take a stand for their principles.
- Believe that discipline is not a dirty word. Set clear limits and establish boundaries.